The Big Day
Kim and Matt had a beautiful summer wedding in July. Their families traveled from Arizona and Los Angeles for a weekend of celebrating, from the rehearsal dinner and Welcome Dessert Bar - complete with s'more roasting over the Manchester Terrace's stone fireplaces - to a postnuptial Sunday Brunch overlooking the golf course. On the "big day," the Bride walked down the Capella aisle lined by candelabras adorned with flowers in romantic pale pinks and white. After the ceremony, more than 200 guests gathered in the Elizabeth Ballroom swathed in vibrant colors of orange, yellow, green, pink and gold. A custom three-course menu fueled guests for a night of dancing per the Bride and Groom's request, "We wanted a wedding where everyone was on the dance floor all night, and there was not a single person sitting at their table!"
A Message from the Bride
From the moment I toured The Grand Del Mar, there was no question it was the place I was going to get married. The Grand offers the most incredible ceremony and reception venues all in one place, and every person who works there is so extremely wonderful to work with. Everyone we encountered was eager to make my wedding everything I had dreamed of and literally treated me like a queen! They were able to re-create my dream wedding cake I had seen in a magazine, incorporate any dessert I requested for our dessert bar, and their menu options for dinner were incredible! Every single detail was thought of. Thanks to The Grand Del Mar, my wedding was everything I ever dreamed of!
Behind the Magic
- Event Producers: Iconic Event Studios
- Photography & Videography: Robert Evans Studios
- Flowers: Kathy Wright & Co.
- Lighting: Presentation Services (PSAV)
- Furniture: Revelry Event Designers
- Entertainers: Corporate Concerts
- Hair & Makeup: Michelle Tabor
- Bridal Gown: Renee Strauss for the Bride
- Linens: Wildflower Linens & La Tavola Linens
- Invitations, Menus & Place Cards: The Paper Place
- Cigar Roller: El Beso Cigars
- Event Artist: Rich Flynn
- Wedding Cake: The Grand Del Mar